Are you being spied on? Do you need to stay anonymous? WE HAVE THE SOLUTION! Torch the burner phone, and get a burner SIM!
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, then we’ve got a solution for you!
- Are you tired of paying contract fees?
- Do you have a sneaking suspicion you are being spied on?
- When you show the media your amazing discovery do you really trust they will blur out the phone number used in the demo? (Yeah you know who we’re talking about)
- Are you worried about what people could potentially pull from the SIM registered in your name?
- Are you traveling and just need a temporary phone for a week or two?
- Do you want better privacy?
- Are you a spy?
- Are you worried about getting caught cheating?
- Are you being shady?
We ARE your Burner SIM vendor!!!
The Wall of Sheep has spent the last 20 years helping teach people to keep their data safe. Now we can help you keep your cell identity safe.
You don't need to provide any personal information to activate, Supplies are limited so order today so you can stay connected without a trace.
Get your pre-release copy of our 1st Security Awareness and Privacy Poster only at DEF CON!
Are you tired of users leaving their system, drawers, safes, etc. unlocked?
Let us help you get the message out with our new "LOCK IT BEFORE YOU LEAVE" Poster!!!
Security Awareness and Education is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to secure your companies data.
DEF CON Vendor Area (We are sharing a booth)
What Size are they?
18 x 24 inches
How is the quality?
They are professionally printed on 100LB gloss stock with AQ
Our posters have a similar look and feel to our other Wall of Sheep products and materials
Purchased posters do not have the watermarks (www.wallofsheep.com) that appear on the poster image displayed above.
Send us ideas for new Security Awareness Posters to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we use your idea, we’ll ship you one on us.
If you are interested in our sponsorship program please contact us for additional information:
We got a number of requests to post our how-to upgrade ESXi doc. Below are the instructions. They assume you are familiar with basic Linux commands as well as copying files to a Linux host.
1) Download/Install/Burn needed software
a. PuTTY or equivalent SSH client
b. WinSCP or equivalent SCP/SFTP
c. ESXi 5.1 DVD/CD – Burn the DVD/CD
d. ESXi 5.0 Patches (update-from-esxi5.0-5.0_update01.zip, update-from-esxi5.0-5.0_update02.zip, etc.)
e. vSphere Client (Connect to the ESXi server in a web browser to download the client)
2) Temporarily Enable SSH
a. We don’t recommend leaving SSH on permanently. SSH can be temporarily enabled via the ESXi vSphere. Step-by-step instructions can be found at: http://www.thomasmaurer.ch/2011/08/enable-ssh-on-esxi-5-via-vsphere-client/
3) Put the ESXi system into maintenance mode
a. Make sure you have all of your VM’s backed up somewhere else just in case. While we have never had any corruption during an upgrade, it’s always wise to have quality backups prior to an upgrade.
4) Patch ESXi 5.0
NOTE: You will receive errors such as ERRORNO 39 when upgrading if you do not have current patches installed prior to upgrading.
a. Download the latest ESXi Patch sets via the VMware Patch portal: http://www.vmware.com/patchmgr/findPatch.portal
b. SFTP into the ESXi server with WinSCP.
i. Create the following directory: /vmfs/volumes/datastore1/PATCHES
ii. Upload the patches to the above directory
c. SSH into the ESXi server.
i. Change to the directory that you uploaded the patches to:
1. cd /vmfs/volumes/datastore1/PATCHES
ii. Using esxcli update the system:
1. esxcli software vib update --depot=/vmfs/volumes/datastore1/PATCHES/update-from-esxi5.0-5.0_update01.zip\
5) Upgrade ESXi 5.0 to 5.1
NOTE: You can run the ESXi 5.1 installer from a CD-ROM, DVD, or USB flash drive to do an interactive upgrade. This method is appropriate for a small number of hosts.
a. Upgrade interactively using an ESXi installer ISO image on CD-ROM, DVD, or USB flash drive.
Ensure the host is in maintenance
mode & backed up
Insert the ESXi 5.1 installation media
e. Follow the dialog boxes to upgrade (Enter/Enter/F11/Enter/Enter/F11/Enter)
1. Step by step video showing the upgrade post patching: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0NW5_hm5c
d. Remove the installation media then reboot
We wanted to thank everyone in the community for their AMAZING SUPPORT in raising funds for Brad “The Nurse” Smith!
This year The Wall of Sheep raised $1100.00 !!!
We want to thank each and every one of you for your fantastic, caring and on-going support in helping a member of our community raise funds to get the help he needs.A special Thanks goes to BBox for all of his heroic efforts on this!
Welcome to the new and improved wallofsheep.com. We hope that the updated design will make navigation of our projects, products and services easier for you.
So, what’s new?
- We dedicated an entire area for our projects and have added a lot of material. (Juice Jacking, Wall of Lambs, Peek-A-Boo Booth, etc.)
- We have a number of new product lines to help you with security education. (Hacking & Spy Gear, Lock Picks, Automotive Entry, Bypass tools, & much more)
- We now have a blog… Stay tuned!
- We broke out tools & training into subsections to make it easier to navigate (Tools, Training, Reference Material, Videos & product Guides)
- More in-depth data, photos, and content for our projects.
- We now accept major credit cards in addition to paypal
- We have completely changed our logistics, and now offer a variety of shipping options including overnight!
Thank you for your continued support and interest in our work. We remain committed to raising security awareness and helping the security field in general, and hope we can be an inspiration in every region of the world. We look forward to all the exciting things to come. Please stay tuned!