AC400 - Open Access v4 Standard (Assembled)
is on back order
The all new Open Access Standard v4.
The Security System that Hacker Spaces Trust!!!
Arduino based... Raspberry Pi support!
The Open Access Standard version 4 has an Arduino-compatible Atmega 328P on-board and support for powering and interfacing with the Raspberry Pi via it’s 26-pin header. Features include:
- Atmega328P with support for 200 local users in eeprom. Arduino compatible w/USB and ICSP programming.
- (2) Wiegand RFID reader ports with fused power, LED, and buzzer support
- (4) Supervised alarm zones
- (1) Unsupervised tamper zone
- (4) 5A relay outputs
- (2) 12V auxiliary power ports
- Selectable USB output or direct-attach 3.3V UART to the Raspberry Pi
- Real-time clock with battery backup (DS1307)
- Serial i2c EEPROM (Atmel AT24)
- Expansion header for CD or more inputs/outputs
Rasberry Pi Not Included
Add-on kit can be purchased separately here:
For Additional information on this product, please visit the project Wiki: