The KeyGrabber Wi-Fi Premium is a wireless keylogger packed with state-of-the-art electronics: two powerful processors, a full TCP/IP stack, a WLAN transceiver, and 4 Gigabytes of memory.
This version offers remote access over the Internet!
This wireless hardware keylogger will connect to a local Wi-Fi Access Point, and send E-mails containing recorded keystroke data.
You can also connect to the keylogger at any time over TCP/IP and view the captured log. Contains a built-in time-stamping module and battery. All this in a device less than 2 inches (5 cm) long!
- Windows, Linux and Mac compatibility
- Background connection to the Internet over a local Access Point
Automatic E-mail reports with recorded keyboard data
- On-demand access at any time through TCP/IP
- Support for WEP, WPA, and WPA-2 encryption
- Flash drive mode
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible
- Ultra compact and discrete, less than 2 inches (5 cm) long
- Internal clock and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
- Built-in time-stamping module
- Available color options for USB version: Black
- Monitor acceptable internet usage
- Monitor employee productivity
- Detect unauthorized access attempts
- Backup typed text
- Collect computer usage statistics
- Monitor your family's computer activity
- Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
- Observe WWW, E-mail, and chat usage
- Save a copy of written documents
- Monitor remote computers
- Retrieve unknown passwords, operating system independent
- Collect computer-related evidence
- Detect unauthorized use of computer equipment
The Mac Compatibility Pack (MCP) is a hardware enhancement ensuring full compatibility with Apple Mac computers and keyboards. Several Apple keyboards are USB High-Speed and Low-Speed combos, creating a challenge for all types of USB keyloggers. The aluminum Apple A1243 and A1242 are typical examples:
The KeyGrabber USB with the Mac Compatibility Pack features a special Mac Mode (enabled by default), which will ensure proper operation of the keyboard and logging of all keystrokes. Mac Mode is compatible with standard keyboards too, so the KeyGrabber does not have to be reconfigured.
Does the MCP version work with PCs and non-Mac keyboards? Yes, it does both in Mac Mode, and normal mode. If you are planning to use the KeyGrabber on a PC, the MCP version will work fine.
Does the non-MCP version work with Macs? In most cases yes, but this is not guaranteed. If you are planning to use the KeyGrabber with a Mac, the MCP version is the safe choice.
Is this legal?
Technically speaking, you should contact a lawyer to get detailed information about the local laws, and the application for which you intend to use this device for. Generally it's permitted to monitor your own computer, meaning you can watch what your kids and family are doing on the computer. If you want to monitor your employees, or perform any other type of surveillance, you should display a clear notice about this fact. It is obviously NOT LEGAL to use this device for any type spying, or stealing confidential data.