Burner SIM - Talk, Text and Data!
is on back order
100% Prepaid Wireless Plans, preloaded on the burner SIM!
No registration. No personal information.
- Unlimited Nationwide Talk
- Unlimited International Text
- Unthrottled 4G Data
- Free Voice Mail and Caller ID
- Get Phone Number from any US City
- Tethering Supported
- Time starts after you activate
Who typically uses a burner SIM?
- Privacy-conscious individuals
- Security Researchers
- Penetration testers
- People tired of BS contracts
- Tourists visiting the USA
- People that rarely use data on their iPad
- Temporary foreign workers
- People with bad credit
- People selling on eBay or Craigslist
- Anybody needing short-term wireless service
- People cheating on their significant other
These burner SIMs are completely private. No registration required - just activate and go!
The network provider also redirects all data traffic through a proxy server making it harder for people to snoop on you.
Every plan includes unlimited nationwide USA calling, including Hawaii and Puerto Rico. No limits on inbound or outbound calls. No evening or weekend restrictions!
You don't need to provide any personal information to activate, so you can stay connected without a trace.
Just insert your SIM and send a text message to activate your plan. No registration. No personal information. No hassle!
Compatible with Unlocked GSM Devices
A Self-Activating SIM Card
With the self-activating technology, you can get started within minutes of inserting our SIM card into your device. No more lengthy registration forms or questionnaires. Just insert the SIM card, text your ZIP code to 7850 and within minutes your plan will start. You'll receive a text message with your local US phone number - based on the ZIP code that you send - and the exact date and time your plan expires. The activation process works on any device including mobile phones, smartphones, tablets and hotspots.
1. Insert your SIM into your unlocked device and power it on. The SIM is compatible with all GSM devices including phones, smartphones, tablets and hotspots.
2. Send a text message to the shortcode 7850. In the message content, enter a 5-digit US ZIP code. You will be assigned a phone number from this city.
3. That's it! You will receive text messages confirming that your plan is active, the exact date and time your plan will expire, and your new US phone number.
4. For cellular data, change your APN (Access Point Name) settings to Roam
Q) Do you have more details on the coverage?
Q) How do I get additional support?