YARD Stick One
is on back order
YARD Stick One is a sub-1 GHz wireless transceiver controlled directly from your computer. It uses the same radio circuit as the popular IM-Me. The radio functions that are possible by customizing IM-Me firmware are now at your fingertips when you attach YARD Stick One to a computer via USB.
YARD Stick One (Yet Another Radio Dongle) comes with RfCat firmware installed, courtesy of atlas. RfCat allows you to control the wireless transceiver from an interactive Python shell or your own program running on your computer. YARD Stick One also has CC Bootloader installed, so you can upgrade RFCat or install your own firmware without any additional programming hardware. An antenna is not included. ANT500 is recommended as a starter antenna for YARD Stick One.
YARD Stick One has several features not previously seen in CC1111 dongles:
- SMA connector for external antennas
- Receive amplifier for improved sensitivity
- Transmit amplifier for higher output power
- Flat RF performance across the entire CC1111 operating frequency range (281-361 MHz, 378-481 MHz, 749-962 MHz)
- Low pass filter for elimination of harmonics when operating in the 800 and 900 MHz bands
- Antenna port power control for compatibility with antenna port accessories designed for HackRF One
- GoodFET-compatible expansion and programming header
For documentation and open source design files, visit the project wiki.
NOTE: Antenna NOT included.