The Proxmark III is a device developed by Jonathan Westhues that enables sniffing, reading and cloning of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags. It is currently the “gold standard” when it comes to RFID research.
- Read just about any RFID tag
- Pretend to be a reader or a tag
- Sniff communications between a reader and tag
- Operate in standalone mode without a PC (USB battery required)
Accessories included the kit has everything you need to get started with your RFID research.
- Low Frequency Antenna – Tuned to operate at 125kHz and 134kHz and is capable of reading proximity cards at a distance of 4cm.
- High Frequency Antenna – Tuned to operate at 13.56mHz and is capable of snooping the UID of a Mifare 1k classic card at a distance of 3cm.
- Tag bundle – Includes one low frequency and one high frequency card for testing.
- High quality USB cable - Increases the tune voltage by 1-2v
board size: 5x8 cm, voltage: 5V(via USB)
Note: This does NOT come with an enclosure/box, however, you can download the .STL files to 3D print one here.