HackRF One is an open source Software Defined Radio (SDR) peripheral.
- Transmit or receive any radio signal from 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- Maximum sample rate: 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
ANT500 is a telescopic antenna suitable for radio frequencies between 75 MHz and 1000 MHz. The 50 ohm antenna total length is 20 cm collapsed to 88 cm fully extended. It is the perfect first antenna for general purpose use with HackRF One.
Includes: HackRF One, Plastic Enclosure, ANT500 Telescopic Antenna, USB cable
HackRF One is a tool for test and development. It has not been tested for compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals. You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.
Note: While supplies last